Reuben, Junius & Rose, LLP provides the breadth of real estate expertise and level of service you would expect from a large firm, with the responsiveness and personal attention typical of in-house counsel. The firm has comprehensive experience in the acquisition, financing, development, leasing and sale of real property. Our attorneys actively participate in each phase of the transaction, structuring the deal, forming the appropriate legal entity, negotiating the documents, reviewing title and survey issues, and closing the deal.
Our clients include purchasers, sellers and developers of all types of real property throughout the United States. The firm has advised clients on office buildings, shopping centers, warehouses, hotels, multi-unit residential, restaurants, retail, community centers, hospitals and marinas, as well as vacant land.
Reuben, Junius & Rose, LLP also represents landlords and tenants, negotiating leases for properties such as single retail locations, office space and stores in shopping centers. The firm works regularly with lenders and borrowers to negotiate and document real estate financing transactions. Our attorneys maintain a comprehensive understanding of California’s complex laws regarding secured real estate loans.
Our work also includes a broad array of real estate related services, including, by way of example:
- Legal work during all phases of a construction project, from negotiating construction contracts to dealing with legal issues that arise during construction.
- Advising clients on green building issues, including LEED certification.
- Representing condominium developers and preparing the legal documents required by the State of California for residential projects, including SB 800 documentation, CC&Rs and homeowners association documents. Our documents have been pre-approved by the California Department of Real Estate.
- Representing clients in eminent domain settlements and filing the necessary legal documents to protect the landowner’s rights. Examples include proceedings initiated by the Bay Area Rapid Transit District and the Transbay Joint Powers Authority.
- Negotiating complex development agreements as part of our land use and entitlement work.