Ms. Reuben has exceptional expertise in the areas of real estate leasing, acquisition and sales, and financing. She has represented landlords of office and industrial buildings in New York, Chicago, San Diego and San Francisco, as well as a broad range of tenants in single-store locations, regional malls, shopping centers, industrial properties and office buildings. Several of these transactions involved leases for more than 50,000 square feet. She is currently coordinating the leasing program for a large mixed-use project in San Francisco that includes multiple city blocks of retail uses.
Representing purchasers, sellers and developers of commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties is a significant part of Ms. Reuben’s practice. Ms. Reuben has also represented both borrowers and lenders in real estate financing transactions.
- B.A., 1984 Brown University (political science and international relations; magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
- J.D., 1987 Columbia University
- Judicial Extern, Honorable David N. Edelstein, U.S. District Court of New York, Southern District
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, State Bar of California (Real Property Section)
- Member, State Bar of New York
- Board Member, Bay Area Council
- Former Board member, Jewish Vocational Services
- Former board member, Jewish Family Children’s Services
- Former president, Advisory Board of Parents’ Place
- Former board member, The Foundation Fighting Blindness