Mr. Corbett is a member of the firm’s real estate transactions team. His practice focuses on subdivision and condominium law, sales of business assets, commercial leasing and acquisitions, limited liability company agreements, reciprocal easement agreements, and development agreements. Mr. Corbett has extensive experience counseling developers in the subdivision approval process, including the preparation of CC&Rs, entity formation filings, Title 7 Master Declarations, and Purchase Agreements. He is also well-versed in the drafting and negotiation of shoring and underpinning agreements and has represented multi-family property owners in renewing BRE Public Reports and preparing Reserve Budgets.
Mr. Corbett brings a unique background to the transactional team at Reuben, Junius & Rose, LLP, with prior experience litigating real estate-related matters and advocating on behalf of clients in land use disputes. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Corbett spent several years representing landlords and tenants as a commercial real estate agent. This professional backdrop has provided Mr. Corbett with skills well-suited for navigating clients through complex legal issues and successfully negotiating in the world of high-value real estate.
Mr. Corbett is a Bay Area native. He presently resides in San Francisco with his wife and young daughter.
- B.A., University of California at Santa Barbara
- J.D., CALI award recipient, Golden Gate University, School of Law
- Block One (Tishman Speyer Properties)
- 901 Tennessee Street (Local Capital Group)
- 1601 Larkin Street (Anasazi Properties)
- 27 Hotaling Place (the Villa Taverna)
- Lumina (Tishman Speyer Properties)
- 2800 Sloat Boulevard (Ocean Park Development)
- Member, State Bar of California