Land Use, Zoning, and Historic Preservation
Ms. Sheber’s practice focuses on environmental law, land use, zoning, and real estate transactions in San Francisco, Oakland, and the greater Bay Area. Her experience includes navigating the entitlement process for residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects of all sizes and counseling on updated local and state law. Ms. Sheber also has experience with issues arising under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), Subdivision Map Act, and Mitigation Fee Act.
- B.A. Cum Laude, 2013 Loyola University Chicago (Cultural Anthropology)
- J.D. Cum Laude, 2020 University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- Member, State Bar of California
- Proposition C Upheld by Court of Appeal, Reuben, Junius & Rose, LLP, February 10, 2021
- Reduce Exposure to Mechanics’ Liens, Reuben, Junius & Rose, LLP, December 11, 2020
- Legal Rights for Nature: how the Idea of Recognizing Nature as a Legal Entity Can Spread and Make a Difference Globally, 26 Hastings Envt’l L.J. 147 (2020)