LAND USE, ENVIRONMENTAL AND TRANSACTIONAL LAW
Ms. Eshaghi focuses on all facets of land use, zoning, and environmental law, as well as real estate transactions. Her expertise includes helping clients through the entitlement process, conducting zoning review and property-specific due diligence, and making requests for Planning Department Letters of Determination. Ms. Eshaghi has assisted in applying for and obtaining entitlements for commercial, mixed-use, industrial, and residential projects of all sizes, and complying with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). She has aided in representing clients before the Zoning Administrator, Planning Commission, Board of Supervisors, Board of Appeals, state superior and appellate courts, and the Supreme Court of California.
- B.S., High Honors, 2014, University of California, Davis (Environmental Science and Natural Resource Management)
- J.D., 2017, University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- Worked for the San Francisco City Attorney’s Office Land Use Team assisting in litigation
- Advised various Boards, Commissions, and Departments within the City on the legality of proposed ordinances regarding formula retail, fire sprinklers, and administrative penalties
- CEQA litigation
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, San Francisco Bay Area Planning and Urban Research Association (SPUR)
- San Francisco Proposes to Loosen Reins on ADUs, Reuben, Junius & Rose, LLP, Update July 18, 2018
- New Study on Potentially HIgher On-Site Inclusionary Housing Requirements for the Divisadero and Fillmore NCT Districts Leads to Interesting Conclusions, Reuben, Junius & Rose, LLP, Update March 21, 2018
- Public Health Takes a Major Hit: NRDC v. FDA, 42 Ecology L.Q. 541 (2015).